Incoco Wear Test Results

5 full days of wear. That is quite epic for me. I'm used to changing my polish on a daily basis, so going the entire length of my vacation without a change was testing my limits. I'm confident that these Incoco strips could last a full 10 days on someone who is not as avid of a polisher...
 If you maximize these photos you can probably better tell the gap at my cuticles from new growth. On my thumb, the strip started to peel up from the cuticle edge, so the clear part is gone about halfway up.

From this angle you can notice the tipwear a little better, but I was pleased that there wasn't any lifting or chipping from the free edge.

At the end of 5 days I only had 2 chips. On my left ring finger nail here:

And on my right index nail here: (sorry it's a terrible iphone picture is why it's out of focus)

So this was exemplary in my opinion! I would definitely recommend Incoco and I will be repurchasing them in the future!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment