Neener Neener Nails - Ice Princess & Snow Confetti

Neener Neener Nails is an indie brand on etsy. They were nice enough to provide these polishes for me to review. I have Ice Princess & Snow Confetti.
They take great care to make the packing special with some tulle and ribbon.
 
Ice Princess is "a light mint green cream/jelly base with rainbow turquoise glitter and holo stars."
Ice Princess is for sale here for $5 as a special Cyber Monday sale.
 
Pictured is 3 coats. And they were slightly troublesome. I had to fish out the stars, and then I would wind up with too much of the base polish on the brush and it would flood & pool. It was pretty tricky. I also had to allow a fair amount of dry time between coats because it would drag and streak if I didn't. The finished look is nice, but I don't care for the visible nail line.

 
The glitter in my bottle had nearly all settled to the side during shipping.
That made fishing for stars even more difficult.


Snow Confetti "is a creamy white base polish with red,purple, orange, pink, yellow and blue fine glitter."
Snow Confetti can be found here, also for $5 during this sale.
 
Pictured is 3 coats. This one was much more manageable, but I did still have to leave a bit of dry time between coats because it wanted to drag too.


This glitter in this one had settled to the side during transit as well.



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment