Nails by Cris! feat My Two Jennifers

Good Morning loves! 

  Today I have some looks I did on Two of my lovely gal-pals. This past weekend was pretty crazy for me. As usual I waited until the last minute to do my Holiday shopping... So, that was fun lol. I have not had time to do anything with my nails since Friday! As I sit here typing this, my nails are bare... And much too long. 
  I love doing nail art on my friends because they get to enjoy it as long as they please. Many times I don't get to enjoy the looks I come up with. I simply do not have the time to "wear" polish and my looks. I have to swatch, swatch, swatch!! Usually when I do my looks, they are just that :(, not full manis. There is just SO much product coming in during the holidays that I am having a hard time keeping up. Also, remember back in September? When I had to be out for Two weeks because of my Surgery... That DID NOT help haha. That seriously backed me up majorly. So here we are, almost end of the year and I haven't even picked my top releases of 2012 or done a single X-mas mani :(. I hope to change that this week. We shall see.. My goals for this week are pretty ambitious... 

 To see these cool looks just continue reading!

Jen L's. Gator Nails 
  Jen was heading for a FL Gators game back in November so of course she had to stop by to get some fierce Gator themed nails! The Pinkie and Index have a base of Bettina Premium Wash. For the stripes I used Bettina Starfish. The middle finger has a base of Color Club Sparkle and Soar stamped with BM224 in Bettina Overdyed. The ring and thumb nails were done in the same colors as the Pinkie and Index, then touched up in Orly Right Amount of Evil and Orly Spazzmatic. I topped miss Jen off with Seche Vite. 

Jen B.'s Holiday Leopard
 I LOVE working on Jen's nails!! Doesn't she have lovely hands? So this skittle look features Zoya Storm,Gilty and Ziv as well as Cult Nails Nevermore. I topped miss Jen off with Seche Vite followed by Cult Nails Wicked fast. She told me she got about Two weeks of wear out of this mani!! 

Jen B's Atomic Nails! 
  This look is based of off Jen's biz card. Jen runs etsy shop Redhead Stepchild Designs. Adorbz knits!! I have quite a collection myself. So, Jen was going to this awesome local craft fair and we decided that she had to have some awesome custom nails based of off her adorable logo! The base color is O.P.I My Boyfriend Scales Walls. i followed that with a light layer of Cult Nails Doppelganger. For the Red freehand portions I used Zoya Sooki. The little eye was done with A-England Dragon. I topped the whole look off with some Seche Vite, followed by INM Northern Lights.
 Miss Jen is coming over again soon to get some pretty Galaxy nails done. I.am.SO. Excited!!! 

  I hope to be back later with the first of, hopefully, many Christmas nail looks. My swatches will just have to wait ;)! ♥♥♥♥


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment