X-Mas Rush! Snowman Pinkmas♥

Happy Friday!! 

  Today I have an uber cute "Pinkmas" mani. Last year I did several Pink themed X-mas/ Wintery manis. I decided to make it an LTHP tradition to feature uber girly Holiday manis. I really like Wintery- Holiday themed manis that stray from the usual palette of Wintery- Holiday Colors. Here is my girly take on X-mas this year! 
 I love these so much!! The little snowman is just too cute! On my index finger and for the glittery inverted gradients I used Nicole by O.P.I My Sleigh's in the Shop. The white base color on my Index and Pinkie nails is Nicole by O.P.I It's all about the Glam. On my ring finger I used NOPI Naturally and then did a gradient using Naturally and Zoya Purity to create a snowy look. I topped my ring finger off with some INM Northern Lights Top coat.
  For the snowman stamp I used Bundle Monster plate BM319. I touched up some of the little details with a very fine brush. The scarf is Zoya Sookie, the hat is O.P.I Jade is the New Black. The nose is Bettina Starfish. The snowflakes on my index finger are from Bundle Monster plate BM318. I used Konad special white polish for the flakes.
  To finish the whole look off I topped my nails off with some Seche Vite and then touched up the snowflakes and snowman with some INM Northern Lights and finally one more coat of Seche Vite.
Merry Pinkmass!!!!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment