X-Mas Rush!!! Zoya Holiday Drips

Good Morning loves!!

  Today I am starting a mini-series that will go until Christmas Day. Nothing but Holiday themed looks, all day, everyday until December 25th! I'm kinda bummed I'm getting started so late in the month, but better late than never! Today's look is a quick drippy mani in some beautiful Zoya Ornate Collection colors.
 This look started with two easy coats of Zoya Ziv. For the Green drip accents I used Zoya Logan. For the Red drips I used Zoya Posh. I used a fine brush to freehand my drips. My initial idea was to let Posh dry to its intended satin matte-finish. Basically I wanted matte against glossy. That didn't work out too well, Posh was kinda looking like dried blood drips on my pretty Gold base. Instead I top coated my nails all in Seche Vite followed by Cult Nails Wicked fast. The top coat brought out the pretty Red tones in Posh and brought the look up to Christmas speed, instead of glam-Halloween lol.

  What do you guys think of my melty Christmas look?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment