Disney Princess French - Belle Inspired

A random throw back to my Disney Princess Inspired french tip nail art design series. 
I wanted to try out Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

I started with Duri Rejuvacote as my base coat.
Then applied Barielle Lemondrops as a french tip. Freehand or use tape, whatever you prefer.
Then I mixed up some acrylic paint to be just a little darker yellow. I painted this on like the draping of her ball gown. Overlapping the french tip a bit.
Then I used Konad white polish and Mash-36. It has a rose image with a long stem, but I just used the bud portion of the image. 
I wanted to make it a red rose to fit the movie better, but it didn't turn out. It just looked like red blobs and not roses, so white roses it is!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment