Etsy Mania! Aphrodite Lacquers Birthday Polishes Look

Good afternoon and happy Friday!! 

 Today I have a fun look featuring some Aphrodite Lacquer shades. These polishes are from the B-Day Collection. I really loved this small group of polishes. Right now there is only one of the shades available on the shop. I hope she will be restocking the B-Day polishes because they are SOOO cute and fun. 
  This look features It's my Party, which is a vivid Neon Pink shimmering creme-jelly. I LOVED this shade. It is SO vibrant, but squishy and shimmery. The shade of Pink is the perfect, neon Barbie Pink. Application was great on this shade. I used Three thin coats. The awesome Purple shade is Wrapping, Ribbons, Bows. This shade is a grape Purple jelly packed full of micro electric Purple glitter. The formula on this shade is a little sheer and need build up. It is also best to wait between coats. I used Three thin coats for my base. Both of these shades dry a bit dull and gritty so a good top coat is a must. I really loved wearing these shades. Isn't it funny how sometimes less really is more?

 And here is a swatch of the loveliness that is Make a Wish from the Aphrodite Lacquers B-day Collection. This shade is a lightly shimmering White crelly base packed full of Small Silver hexes. This shade is simply beautiful. The formula was a dream to work with and I only needed Three thin coats. Aphrodite Lacquers are seriously some of my all time favorite Handmade polishes. I love her signature "sammich in a bottle".
 What do you think of these pretties? Aren't they fun? I can't wait to see new goodies from Aphrodite Lacquers. In this mad, polished world of ours there are a LOT of talented ladies making beautiful polishes. It is SO hard to narrow down my favorite indie polish makers. I can safely say that Aphrodite Lacquers are definitely at the top of that list.

 Do you have an indie maker(s) that always blows you away? I have quite a few myself :D.

(**Aph Lacquers provided for my considreation**)


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment