Muffin Mon... Er... Tuesday? O.P.I Euro-Marble

Hello lovely people!! 

  So... I'm late with this post :(. Yesterday was not a good day for me. I woke up pretty sick and whatnot so... Needless to say the polishing was not happening. Today I woke up feeling better, but still quite out of it. I'm sorry this post is so late and short. I've really been struggling with my health and energy lately. I would love some consistency right now :-s.
 This look started with a clean White creme base. I did a Blue themed watermarble with some of the new O.P.I Euro-Centrale shades. I used You're such a Budapest, I saw...U saw.. We saw... Warsaw and Can't find my Czechbook. I always foget how much of a pain it it to clean up Blue polish after marbles. Well, for me at least. Once I was done with the cleanup, I was not entirely happy with my marble. So I topped it with my secret weapon, INM Northern Lights. When that didn't save it with for me I did a Konad stamp from plate M63 in Konad Black special polish. I then went back and topped the whole thing off with O.P.I Don't touch my Tutu to give it an "underwater" look. I actually really adore the finished look. I'm glad I stamped and sammiched the whole look.
 
 Muffin is being a princess lately.... And hey!! It's a Truffle photo-bomb!

 Here is the marble before I stamped over it. IDK what it is but I was not really happy with it... :(
That is all for me today. I hope you guys like this mani. I'm so sorry I was late and short. As soon as I am feeling better I will be back up to full speed. In the mean time, if I disappear for a little bit, don't worry! It just means I need a little break and will be back shortly!

(**OPI products provided for my consideration**)


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment