Rimmel 60 Seconds - I Lilac You

I've seen these Rimmel polishes on the blogs of international ladies, but I've only ever seen the square boring Rimmel's for sale here in my stores. I recently saw a new revamped display at my local Wal-mart with these! And they were only $1.50. So I browsed the colors and picked this light lavender.

The application was a breeze, and the brush is a medium sized paddle brush with the rounded edges to fit your cuticle perfectly. It's  not as large as the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure or Insta Dri's though. 
Pictured is 2 regular coats. It covered and leveled so easily.


I guess the claim is that it's dry in 60 seconds? I felt it dried fast, but not like lightning speed or anything. I did use 1 coat of topcoat in these pictures.
\



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment