Spring Rolls Jelly Sammiches!

Hello my beauties and happy Friday!! 

  Today I have a quick post for you guys featuring some yummy glitter-jelly sammiches. While I was swatching my China Glaze Bitz 'n' Pieces Collection I figured it would be fun to see them sandwiched as well. 
 I won't be going into huge detail about each look since these are simple jelly sammiches. This is still one of my favorite methods to spice up a plain manicure. I will break down the polishes used from base color to top color to keep things easy haha!

China Glaze Tart-y for the Party, Bling it On- Sammiched with O.P.I Care to Danse?

China Glaze Dandy Lyin' Around, Mosaic Madness- Sammiched with O.P.I Don't touch my Tutu

China Glaze Keep Calm, Paint On, Graffiti Glitter- Sammiched with O.P.I Don't touch my Tutu

China Glaze Fade into Hue, Glitz 'n'n PIeces- Sammiched with O.P.I My Pointe Exactly
 If you are a lover of the jelly sandwich look you will definitely love the Bitz 'n ' Pieces Collection by China Glaze! Also, I really want O.P.I (or anyone) to release more jellies a'la O.P.I NYC Ballet Collection. Those were, and still are, some of my favorite polishes ever.

  For some strange reason I am SO very reado for the weekend to start!! Maybe I should rock a jelly sammich to get it started right!!

(**Products provided for my consideration**)


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment