Born Pretty Embossed Metal Decals

Embossed metal sticker decals from Born Pretty. 

Gold swirls placed on top of Zoya Bevin.
This first set can be found here for $2.98. Option #1.
 It's easy, just peel and stick. Apply topcoat if you choose.

You can tell from this angle I had some lifting on my pinky nail. I thought I had pressed the stickers down firmly enough, but after I applied topcoat, this happened.


Silver snowflakes. Part of a sheet with many other designs including hearts and flowers.
This set can be found here for $2.98. Option #3. 
 These were placed over Kleancolor Cobalt.

Again, I had problems with them lifting. This particular snowflake had been positioned on a fold, and it just popped right back up. For the partial snowflakes, I just cut them with nail clippers and applied with tweezers. You can also see little silver flecks, and that's because the topcoat seemed to drag some of the silver off. :( Overall, it's a unique set of decals, but I wish they stuck down better.


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment