Tammy Taylor Dazzle Rocks Rockstar Glitter "Night on the Town" Collection

Some more products from Tammy Taylor Nails. These are her Dazzle Rocks or 1oz /10gm jar of loose glitter. They can be found here on her site for$14.95 for each color. Tammy Taylor also has several videos posted on that same page showing how these glitters can be utilized with gel polish and acrylic powders. I don't have either of those techniques in my skill set, so I used them over regular nail lacquers for these swatches.
 
The top middle row (Rock Me Red) is not part of the Night on the Town collection, but rather than create a post on it's own, I included it here.

 
Midnight Sky is the first one.
Fine black glitter, with larger black, irridescent blue, green, and yellow pieces.
 
I first painted my nails with OPI Eurso Euro, then sprinkled some "Midnight Sky" over the top. I lightly pressed it so the pieces would lie flat then applied regular topcoat.


 
Shimmering Stars
Over all white appearance that changes to opalescent pastel over a base color.
 
Here I'm showing it over China Glaze Spontaneous


 
 
Moonlight has an over all gold appearance.
Fine gold glitter and larger opalescent pieces.
 
Here I'm showing it over Orly Ancient Jade
 
 

Rock Me Red
Fine red glitter mixed with larger gold pieces.
 
I always have a hard time figuring out what to pair red glitters with. Anybody else suffer that same dilemma? Here I'm showing it over China Glaze Electric Beat


 
City Lights
A mix of silver

 
Here I'm showing it over China Glaze Laced Up



 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment