Tammy Taylor - Top Gel Plus, Clean-It, Clean Finish Buffing File, & Brush on Nail Glue

Some random additional products provided by Tammy Taylor.
 
Tammy Taylor Top Gel Plus
Here for $19.95
This is a gel top coat that can be cured under a LED or UV light. I don't have a lot of gel system knowledge, but I do have the Sensationail LED lamp, so I tested it over a completely dry regular nail polish. It did cure within 40 seconds as it states and it provided a high shine with a thick glossy look. (I'll spare you the pics because it was on my toes) I can't attest to the wear time or compare it to other gel polishes because I don't have a full system with the proper base coats.
 
"Clean - It"
Here for $8.95
This is meant to be used prior to any gel system application to ensure better adhesion, as well as after a gel polish is cured to remove any sticky residue from the surface of cured gel polish. I found it worked great with the Top Gel plus polish, it's a nice size of 3 oz, free of any harsh odor.
 
Clean Finish Buffing File
Here for $11.95
This has a heavy grit to it that can rough up the surface of the natural nail prior to polish application. Also it can be used to buff off the gloss of a cured gel polish, so you can use the acetone-soaked-cotton-ball-wrapped-in-tin-foil onto the nail to remove gel polish.
 
Tammy Taylor Brush On Nail Glue
(I can't find the direct link on their site.)
I don't often have a need for nail glue, but I sometimes use it to apply rhinestones if I want some extra staying power. This being in a brush on form makes it really easy to use and control the amount of glue placed. It's a nice size bottle of a full 15mL or 0.5oz.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment