Del Sol Trick or Treat: Happy Halloween!!

Hi loves!!

 Quick Second post for today! I'm easily amused and this polish had my attention before I even knew that it had the coolest color shift ever! Yes, this is the exact same polish! Soo freaking cool!

Trick or Treat... You so cool!!! This polish is made up of Micro Holographic Glitter, Orange Glitter and Silver glitter in a clear base that changes to an inky jelly Black when in Sunlight. This is so freaking cool looking! For the pics here I used Three coats of Trick or Treat and it was fully opaque. This applies really nicely and dries quickly too. I want to layer this over everything!!

Here is a close up of what it looks like in the Sun.

And the blurry shot to show the cool sparkle!
I hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween!!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment