31 Day Challenge! Day 22- Inspired by a Song

Happy Halloween!!

  I hope every had a safe and fun Halloween weekend... How lame is it that it's on a Monday... Anywho, today the list calls for nails inspired by a song. Funny story as to how I came about my choice in song. I couldn't even begin to figure out which song I wanted to base this mani off of.... This past Saturday I went to this Marching Band thing because my brother plays for his High School band... This song of part of their very awesome program...
Get it? Get it?!! Hahaha It's "What's This?" from Nightmare Before Christmas!! This mani was beyond frustrating to work on.... IDK why but it took me forever and I had to re-do several nails... Several times. The hardest was Jack Skellington because I can't really freehand. I won't list all the stuff I used because this is pretty much left open for interpretation lol.


Just for shiggles!
I wonder what Sam and Rie picked! Don't forget to check out Sam and Rie's blogs to see their Song nails!


Now go get some candeh!!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment