31 Day Challenge! Day 21- Nails Inspired by a Color

Hi and happy Sunday!!

  Today's task was quite the vague one... Inspired by a color? What does that even mean lol? I guess anything I want it to mean, right? Instead of being inspired by a color, I was inspired by a color scheme. When I think of Pink, I usually also put White and Black together with it. IDK why but I LOVE Black, Pink and White together. I could probably work in that color scheme for the rest of my blogging days and I would be happy. So for today's challenge I went with my favorite color scheme Black, White and Pink in a fun Mod design.
 So I kept it pretty simple with the whole "circle within circle" thing. I really love simple yet eye- catching designs like this one. I started with a base of Jordana's Pink Bunny. Then with my largest Born Pretty Store dotting tool I added some Black dots using Bettina Onix. Using the smallest dotting tool in the set I then went back and dotted the center of the Black dots with China Glaze White on White. I also decided to spice it up a little bit my mattifying the look with two coats of Hard Candy's Matte-ly in Love.

I'm loving this look matte! Don't forget to check out Sam and Rie's blogs to see their Color inspired nails!


Thanks for stopping by!!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment