31 Day Challenge! Day 25- Inspired by Fashion

Hi darlings!!

  First thing is first: A BIG Happy Birthday to my bestest friend EVER!! Miss Lizy!! I love you and I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!! ♥

  Today's challenge task is a really fun one. The list called for nails inspired by fashion. I immediately knew what I wanted to use as my inspiration. I used to be really big into Project Runway and the last season I remember had one of my favorite contestants ever, besides Christian Siriano that is. I am speaking of Mondo Guerra. His work is unique and colorful. I also love his play with colors and patterns. The dress I chose was from what should have been his Project Runway winning collection.
 I love the crap out of this dress! I would wear it any day lol!

 For this look I started with Three coats of Maybelline Colorama in Cupid's Wing. Then I dotted in Zoya Raven in varying sizes in a random pattern. Once that was dry I used strips of tape I had cut with a wavy craft scissor and did the Black corners in the wavy pattern to simulate the side panels of the dress. I intentionally inverted the colors of the Polka dots to have a bit more contrast. I topped it all off with a two coats of Hard Candy Matte-ly in Love.

These are fun and funky and I think Mondo would be proud! <3 Don't forget to check out Sam and Rie's blogs to see their Fashion nails!


Thanks for stopping by :D
♥ Cristina


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment