Charlotte Russe Pink Glitter over Zoya Kennedy

Happy Sunday all!!

 Today's post is a quick one. I found this un-named glitter at Charlotte Russe not long ago and it reminded me of a more sheer version of O.P.I's Teenage Dream so I got it since I missed out on the Katy Perry Collection.
  This pretty is made up of Micro Pink glitter and larger Silver/ Holographic/ Iridescent larger bits. It is definitely a layering polish and it SMELLS lol. But it is so pretty, girly and sparkly. For this mani I layered Two coats of the un-named Charlotte Russe polish over Zoya's Kennedy. Which turned out to be a really dreamy combo in person. 

So that is it for today. Just some quick and cute layering. Charlotte Russe has some really cute layering glitters. If you have not yet checked your CR for polishes you should. They have some cute things.. As well as Pac Sun.

Happy Sunday!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment