French Batman

My Disney Princess French Tip nail art series has proved to be quite popular, especially on Pinterest. (Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine, Cinderella, Snow White, Pocahontas)
 
After my most recent Superheroes nail art I was inspired to try the same thing, but with comic book characters. So first up is a Batman inspired french nail art design.
 
 

 
Tutorial anyone?
 
1. (Should probably apply a base coat and let it dry, which I didn't do here.)
Tape off your tips and paint them with yellow polish. I used Barielle Lemondrops.
 
2. Freehand a small black line along the bottom of the french. I used Kiss Nail Art Striper in black.

 
3. You could be daring a freehand the Batman symbol on an accent nail, but I chose to take the easy route and stamp the bats from the BM13 plate. (I double stamped one of the guys)
 
4. My guys didn't transfer terribly well... probably because it was on my naked nail, so I took my same striper polish in black and darkened them up a bit.
 
5. Allow enough time for your black polish to dry before applying a thick coat of Seche Vite. (Otherwise you'll potentially drag in some places like mine did)
 
What do you think?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment