Strawberry Nail Art

I like the idea for this, but I don't think it's really worth it. The amount of time dedicated to creating vs the amount of time it will last on your nails..... These beads will start popping off before you know it. It's just not terribly practical. But oh so cute!


I started with 2 coats of China Glaze Traffic Jam

Then used a small nail art brush to freehand some OPI Jade is the New Black leaves. I then highlighted the leaves using Essie Navigate Her.

Then a little white highlight using a white nail art striper polish.

Then painstakingly added the bullion beads/microbeads/tiny steel balls. I just applied a little topcoat at a time and stuck them on individually. Once they were all on, I put a layer of topcoat over the whole nail.

Some sweet strawberries to enjoy this summer!




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment