From the Vault: Zoya Phoebe

Happy Caturday!!

  Today I have a swatch of my of my favorite colors to come out this year. The lovely, Summery and ever -happy Zoya Phoebe. This pretty comes from their Summer 2011 Mod Mattes collection and it is a total and epic WIN!
Doesn't this just put you in a Summery mind set? I know a lot of people are having snow falls and such but I live in Florida so I can do this color all year 'round, right? Anywho, Phoebe is an electric Sky Blue matte Shimmer. It has a nice glowy quality about it even when worn in its original matte form. Great Two coat formula.  For a matte polish, this applies soooo well.

 And here is Phoebe worn with a coat of Seche Vite. It's pretty amazing when glossy as well... I honestly prefer it matte because it is more original/ edgy that way.
So dense and pretty!
Now to go rest some more because my throat is still acting up and now my nose is all stuffy and junk... I has a sick!

Happy Caturday ya'll!!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment