Julep Maven Boho Glam Nail Decals

Hi loves!

  I'm keeping today's post short and sweet because I've been feeling progressively crappier over the past few days. This was my first experience with nail decals and I have to say that I am hooked. Although I love having my options when it comes to nail art and nail polish these decals are great for when I'm feeling... Less than creative or just plain lazy...
  So these came in my December Maven box. I was skeptical at first but after trying one of the decals on my thumb I had to do the rest of the nails. These went on super easy and I had never used these decals before so I was surprised at how quick and easy I managed to get them on my nails. They wore amazingly well. I took them off after Four days because I was ready for something new on my nails. I loved the peacock- crystal pattern on these. 
So yeah. I liked thee a lot. Next vacation.. I am so getting some Sally Hansen decals!!

Thoughts?
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment