Shimmer Polish - Irene + Born Pretty Rhinestone Picker Upper Thingy

Check out Cindy's Etsy shop, website, or facebook for more information on purchasing. Or you can always email her directly with your paypal address and the colors you would like to purchase:
shimmer484(at)gmail(dot)com

The minute I realized that Cindy sent me Irene, I knew I would be recreating this look from Wacky Laki. I loved her idea from the first glance I had of it.


 Here is a bottle shot of Irene and a simple swatch of one coat layered over Zoya Farah.

 I used the same image plate as Anutka, Mash40. The square studs are from this stud wheel sold at Born Pretty. I just put them in this different container. The white pencil thing is actually pretty awesome. It's a rhinestone picker-upper-thingy. It's center is a waxy material, so it gives you just enough grab onto the rhinestones to position them and it releases easily.
 

 The handy dandy rhinestone picker upper thingy is sold here at Born Pretty for $1.99 (for 2 pencils)
They came like this and I just used a standard pencil sharpener that I had in my office to get the point pictured above.

Here is a quick and poor quality (sorry) video to demonstrate just how easily it works.




It works just as well on large rhinestones or decorative items like these big bows. 
(Also a Born Pretty product 10pcs for $3.99)



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment