Pink Doodles

I needed a blank slate to try out some new nail art items from Born Pretty. Nail art brushes and a nail art pen. I figured a notepad type doodle would be just right.


 This nail art brush set is found here for $2.57.
 They each had a few random stray hairs, easily solved with scissors. I used the blue paint brush for the blue lines, and the red paint brush for the red lines. I used acrylic paint for the colors. (The base polish is Sally Hansen Insta Dri Whirlwind White)


The nail art pen can be found here for $5.99.  They have 6 available colors: white, gray, hot pink, red, black, & yellow. This was obviously the pink one.
 It's easy to use, just shake it up well, pump the tip against a piece of scrap paper until the color flows. Then it draws pretty easily. Just like a marker. 
I found it was sheer in places, like my pinky in the picture. I just made one pass of my signature. The rest of the doodles were passed over twice.


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment