Merry Christmas!!! Holiday Watermarble with Bettina Nail Polish

Merry X-mas Morning and happy Sunday!

  I hope Santa brought you all what you wanted. I don't know what he brought me yet because I've yet to open presents but I know they will be good. I will be back later or tomorrow and I'll tell you guys what I got. Tomorrow is very special as well. It is my Mommas birthday as well as Miss Muffin's!!! SO she gets tomorrow off but I will be doing a special mani for her birthday. Today I have a special Holiday watermarble that looks like little Holiday candies.
  Mmmm candies!!! So for this marble I started with a base of one coat of Bettina Marshmallow. For my marbling colors I used all Bettina colors as well because I just love how they marble. I used Mojito, #15 and Marshmallow. I really liked how it looked but what is a X-mas mani without some glitter? So that's why I decided to add China Glaze's Party Hearty which is pretty much the ultimate Holiday glitter. To finish it all off I used Two coats of Hard Candy Mattely in Love because matte glitter is cool :D lol. Freaking love this!!

Here is the marble pre glitter. Here I had only applied a coat of INM Northern Lights.
 I hope all of those celebrating today have a wonderful Holiday and all those warm fuzzy sentiments and such lol. 

Merry Christmas!!
♥Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment