Chick Nail Polish Hen House #FLBeautyBloggers Swag!

Hi loves!!

  Sorry for this super late post today. I had a lousy morning and better part of my day and I am just starting to feel better now. I hate days like this. Luckily I have some awesome polish on my nail and another awesome polish to show you guys today. Chick Nail Polish was kind enough to sponsor our Beauty Bloggers of Central Fl meet-up we just held this past Saturday. So a HUGE thank you to Julie and Chick Nail Polish for sponsoring our event :D! I managed to get my hands on a Chick shade I had been really debating for whatever reason.. I'm so glad I have it now! I love me some Vampy Nubbies :D.
 This is Chick Nail Polish in Hen House. This is a delicious vampy Plum. This color is deep and sexy and perfect for a night out. The formula on this color is SO easy to work with, it practically applies itself. This is not a super dense creme so it gives this Plummy shade a touch of squishiness and I love that in my deep shades.
I cant wait to see more shades from Chick Nail Polish. I seriously LOVE their chickie logo and I'd love to see more of them lined up on my racks haha.

Thoughts on Hen House?


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment