Etsy Mania!! Wonder Beauty Products Hippie Fest

Happy Friday!!

  Today I have, you guessed it.. MOAR Etsy polish!!! The shop today: Wonder Beauty Products. Something seemed unique about this shop and her creations and this particular mica- flake creation really caught my eye. And yes.... They come in a little jar!
 So Hippie Fest is a mix of irregular shaped flakes in Blue, Green and Purple suspended in a micro Green glitter base. For this look I layered Hippie Fest over Butter London Primrose Hill Picnick. I really like this polish and the whimsical effect it creates. And to clarify the polish already comes blended in the jar. It is polish.. In a jar!

So when I saw that it was actually a jar of polish I was all....
 But it became apparent VERY quick that this is quite the genius idea for polishes like this one as it made it so easy to pick out the shardy bits. She sends you your jar of color, a little mixing stick and a bottle of clear that comes with a brush that you dip into your jar. This particular polish does settle out and requires a good mixing before using.
Thoughts on Hippie Fest? Thoughts on jarred polish?


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment