Cult Nails Enticing and Scandalous

Thanks Marta....

  You and your awesome posts giving me lemmings and shiz... So yeah.. Long story short: I saw these colors on Marta's awesome blog and I had to have them. End of story lol. These two pretties come from Cult Nails' Divas and Drama Collection. Marta says that she was just returning the favor since, apparently, I am constantly creating lemmings for her :D! So I guess I should be thanking her for MAKING me buy these two pretties.
Cult Nails Enticing
 Enticing is a very pale Milky Pink crelly with the most subtle hint of shimmer. The shimmer in this is what made it so special to me. This polish does for my nails what Illuminating powder does for my face.  Enticing seems to add a healthy glow to my nails. This was one of the things that Marta mentioned in her post that really made me take the plunge. I am a sucker for anything that gives my hands a fresh and healthy look. The formula on this color is hands- down amazing! This only took Two coats!

Cult Nails Scandalous
 The other day I used the expression "lip gloss for nails" when I was referring to this one jelly shade. The same could be said about this fabulous shade of jelly Coral. Scandalous is a super wearable shade of muted Coral. As you may know I have a slight lady-boner for anything jelly so this baby had to come live with me pretty much the second I found out that it was not only Coral but squishy. Flawless formula, Two coats.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Cult!

Today I am attending Premiere Orlando, which is like a smaller CosmoProf but in Florida haha. I am pretty excited and I shall come back with tons of news and stuff.

Have a nice Sunday all!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment