LTHP gets a Makeover at the Rock your Hair Stage- Premiere 2012

Where do I even start?

  This past weekend was absolutely incredible and this is only the first of many posts. While cruising up and down the aisles of the Premiere Orlando 2012 Exhibitor Floor with my girls Brittany, Courtney, Kimberly and Toni; Courtney got stopped by a stylist who was working the Michael O' Rurke Rock your Hair booth. He loved her edgy style and wanted to get her up on stage for a haircut by Michael, who is pretty much a legend when it comes to hair. He then turned to me and thought I had a great bob to work with so he offered the same to me. With a little push from the girls we jumped on board... BEST move ever! 
I love this before and after collage. The after shot is courtesy of Courtney.

 Might as well have some fun with it right?! Another great shot by Miss Courtney. Rockin' my hair!
To see more pics of the fun and find out more about Rock your Hair just keep on reading :D!

  I love everything about these hair products. If you want BIG hair these are the products for you. 
  After our cuts were done by the stylists on stage we then would go to another stylist who would dry and style our hair using their amazing products. On my hair they used the Miracle Leave- In treatment, Size Matters hairspray and Bombshell Powder, which was described to me a "tease in a bottle". Exactly that is it! I've never had my hair hold volume this well EVER. My hair is very fine so I have a hard time finding products that work well without weighing my hair down and the Bombshell volumizing powder really does a wonderful job of holding my hair up without it looking "smothered". After our cuts both Courtney and I got the Bombshell Powder and I also picked up the Size Matters Hairspray. And can I just say that the packaging is TOO stinkin cute!! The hearts have little crystals on them!

Here is lovely Courtney with her new Pixie cut. I just love how her hair turned out with all her awesome colors.  This picture is from Courtney's site. 

 There you can see Courtney already being worked on and myself having a slight case of jitters. I was really excited but not nervous at all. See.. EVERYONE that was coming off that stage was looking SO fierce, there was no way I could be mad at my hair afterwards. The name of the stylist that gave me a case of "the fierce" is Wayne Tuggle of 40 Vol Hair in North Carolina... Y couldn't you have been in Florida Wayne?

We could not see ANYTHING that they were doing which added to the excitement. This was kind of a live demonstration as well. Michael O' Rurke also has a focus on continuing education of hair stylists. We were teaching props lol :D! All I could hear was his razor chopping hair off and I saw hair flying everywhere. It was very "Edward Scissorhands" haha.

At this point I STILL had no idea what my hair looked like but everyone kept telling me how cute I looked so that could only be a good thing right? This is the haircut I didn't know I wanted!

 Here is the back. I love how textured it is. There is so much volume and movement in it now. I just seriously love this. My husband LOOOVES it as well. This was a big surprise for him as neither of us were expecting me to come out of the show with a brand new and very edgy 'do. He loves me with short hair. 
 I have many more posts coming your way about this past weekend. Not only did I have the chance to attend Premiere Orlando 2012, I got to see a live fashion show by The Blondes and CND. I even got to go backstage and sit in the VIP section. This was my first year attending Premiere and I know it will not be my last.
  This past Saturday Neiman Marcus at Millenia hosted a lovely breakfast for the Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida and they put together an amazing presentation from their cosmetics department. Sadly I forgot my camera that day so I'll be waiting for the girls to post pics so I can share that with you guys. I did receive quite a few goodies from the amazing people at Neiman Marcus that I will be covering as well. I was a busy bee this weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment