Orly - Au Champagne

This is another polish I got from the Orly on Hautelook sale.
I've been having trouble with my pictures at my new house. They keep coming out too yellow or orange toned. So I had to tweek these with my software to get the polish color accurate. Somehow my fingers still look off. :( So I need to improve my lighting set up. Any suggestions? I'm debating between getting full spectrum light bulbs for my medusa lamp, or investing in an OTT lamp. Do any of y'all have personal experience with either? What do you think?

Here is 3 coats of Orly Au Champagne
The formula was kind of a pain. :( The polish was thick and didn't want to go on smoothly. I found it worked best once I added some nail polish thinner and waited a good 5 minutes between coats. It dries to a satin finish on it's own. So I did use topcoat in these photos.



I love how a white polish looks very clean and crisp, and the shimmer in this makes it really special.  If you can put up with the finnicky bits, this polish is a must!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment