Wet N Wild - Saved by the Nail Collection

A collection inspired by Saved by the Bell?! Yes please! I LOVED this show growing up and have seen every episode, literally 10 times. So I was really bummed out when I couldn't find this collection in my town. :( Thankfully my friend Lori hooked me up! Hooray!

Fashionista Lisa
Neon purple! This is 2 coats. It covers well and doesn't really need to be layered over white. 




Straight A Jesse
This is 3 thin coats. It builds up to opacity on it's own without needing to be layered over white.



Here on my thumb I layered 2 coats over white polish. Just to show you that it does brighten the color a bit for a neon punch in the face.

Nerd Alert: Screech
Neon lime green with yellow shimmer. This is 2 coats, but it probably could have used another coat to minimize the visible nail line.




Pom Pom Kelly
Neon hot pink. My pictures are a little warmer coral than the polish is in real life. It's truly a hot pink.




Pin 'Em Slater
Highlighter neon yellow. This is 2 coats layered over white polish.

I layered 3 coats of Slater alone on my thumb here to show you it still has visible nail line.

It's so ridiculously bright. I love it! I'm currently sporting this on my toes.


Chick Magnet Zack
Bright teal with shimmer. This one leans a little more green than my pictures convey.
It is bright, but not quite neon in my opinion.




What do you think? Are there any that you just have to have? If so, search high and low because they are limited edition. See if you can get a friend across the country to find them if you can't. :)
Thanks again Lori

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment