Baby it's (Florida) Cold Outside

Hi lovelies!

  I am writing this post to let you guys know that I will be taking off until December 26th. I really want to focus on enjoying this Holiday with my husband and family. I will be back after the Holiday with my Top polishes of 2012 posts!! I had to break it down to about Six categories!!
  So since I will be "unplugged" for the next few days I want to take a moment to wish you all celebrating a very Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a fabulous day and that you all get what you asked Santa for!!

  For now, I leave you guys with some of my favorite nail art looks of 2012 ♥.
 Again I wanna wish you all a Merry Christmas and I will see you guys right after the Holiday!!!! Mr. LTHP keeps bragging about how awesome he did with presents this year!! I am so excited to see what's got him so excited!! 


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment