My Best Friend's Wedding Series: Part 6

Holy Jeebs!!

  This wedding is approaching fast and hard! Believe it or not this Saturday my best friend in the entire world is getting married! I've been working on a series of manis inspired by her wedding colors and patterns. I am running so low on time to get all my ideas out there... I'm pretty much convinced that the "winning" design will be created on the spot for Lizy though... Here is what I came up with for this look.
  This one I did with the bride in mind. My pearl application is not great but this would be soo much easier to do on an other person. Anywho as my base colors I have Zoya Christinna and NOPI Kim-plenty in Love. I stamped my ring finger with the cute polka dotted bow design from Konad plate M78. I topped the whole thing off with lots of SV to test the durability of the pearls.... They held up quite nicely.

I'm really bummed I may not get to show you guys all the things I wanted to do but I really just ran out of time... I will be throwing lots of Holiday swatches you way pretty soon though! This week is just a little crazy!! I'm leaving for P.R on Thursday and I am so not ready loool!!

What do you guys think?
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment