The Return of Muffin Mondays!! Julep Selena

Hiii!!!!

  Welcome to Muffin Monday!! For those of you who have recently joined the LTHP party... Muffin Mondays is a weekly thing I do here where I let one of my kitties, Miss Muffin, pick the polish I feature every Monday. She's adorable and has great taste in polish :D. She was on a little break while I took on the 31 Day Challenge and today she is back with an interesting choice!!
 So today Muffin picked me Juleps's Selena. This color was part of the November Boho Glam Maven box (which I was not that impressed with). For this look I started with one coat of Selena, then stamped using Bundle Monster plate BM210 and Bettina Art Deco Brown. I filled in the stamp using Julep Gayle and Amy. I really like this combination of colors. It's kind of "out there" but I like different....


MUFFIN!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here is a swatch of Julep Selena. Quite an interesting color. It's a Chartreuse creme. This color has a magnificent ONE coat formula. I really HATED this color initially but once I saw it on the nail and stamped and all that jazz I actually really like it.
 
I love how it looks in this picture but by the time I was done with nail art and such the Sun was gone :(.
Muffin is happy to be back!! She missed you guys!! :D :D!!

Happy Muffin Monday!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment