Nfu. Oh 52 over Bettina Mojito

*faint*

  That is all..... A match made in nail polish heaven!
  Just like the waters of Puerto Rico... How fitting since I wore these to fly down there. I layered Two coats of Nfu.Oh #52 over one coat of Bettina's Mojito. I discovered this combo when my mom was playing around with my untrieds table a long time ago. She had a little line of Mojito painted on her thumb and then she really wanted to see the Nfu. Oh over something so she slapped it over Mojito and then something magic happened... Can I just say WOW!  That.Is.ALL.... WOW! Click the pics to make em huge if you can... Seriously... They were meant to be.


*swooned out*
 Not much else I need to say is there lol?

Thanks for stopping by loves!!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment