Getting Ready for the Holidays with Bettina Spam

Happy humpday!!

  Pink Wednesday will be back soon! I promise!! I've been wanting to post these swatches for some time now and I figured today would be a great day since Tomorrow marks the start of the Holiday season and these colors remind me of the season, Thanksgiving and all that fun stuff. 

  This is Metallic Ruby. This is just SO awesome. The name says it all. It's a deep Ruby Red shimmer base packed full of metallic micro sparkle. The formula on this color is so saturated and smooth! I could have done with one coat but I did Two to give it extra depth. This is super flattering and Christmassy.

   This is Glamour Celebrate. A pretty standard Silver Foil. This also has a great formula. New Year in a bottle. Two coats.

Gems Coral !!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing Coral shimmer with a glassy smooth formula. Totally AMAZING!! This is like shimmery Fall leaves. This color also has a great Two coat formula.

This is Glamour Allure. Yummy Gold foil. Very warm toned and flattering. It has a very dense formula and you can easily do with just one coat. I did two for the pictures below. A staple for many Holiday manis!

 This is Nature Clouds. A soft White with just a touch of Grey. I LOVE this. It has a smooth squishy formula so it looks a little bit jelly like and dries to a very high shine. Even though it is a White tone and it is a Three coater it applies evenly and smoothly. Really nice Wintery White.

  And this is #193 from their core collection. This color is a Dusty Pumpkin Orange creme with the greatest formula. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about this color but the second I put it on I really loved it. It's really warm and cozy looking. It reminds me of Fall.
I can't wait for Thanksgiving! I love Thanksgiving!! And it is also my brother's B-day :D. I hope you all enjoyed this little spam post.


And Just a reminder for Bettina purchases!!! Lovelies wanting information on pricing, shipping and purchasing Bettina polishes please shoot an email to rosamadistributors@gmail.com (Rosama Distributors-authorized distributors Bettina cosmetics)

Thanks for stopping by loves!! 
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment