Happy Thanksgiving with O.P.I Nail Polish!

Hi all!!

  I hope all of you celebrating today have an awesome Thanksgiving day full of yummeh noms!! Also, a BIG happy B-day to my younger brother!! I love you!! Today I have a pretty "Thanksgiving-y" manicure done all in O.P.I goodies!
  For this mani I started with bases of NOPI Hard Kourt Fashionista and Pros & Bronze. For the sponging over the Brown nails I used O.P.I Warm & Fozzie (Heart melting over this color). I then stamped using Bundle Monster plates BM04 and BM212. I filled in the peacock tail details with O.P.I Pepe's Purple Passion and Animal-istic. For the leaves I used an Essence color. Overall, I love the warmth of this mani. It really does remind me of Thanksgiving decorations. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday!! I'm off to have some "momma soul fudz"!!

Gobble gobble!!
♥ Cristina

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment