Muffin Monday!! The Nameless Franken

Hi loves and good morning!

  It is Monday and that means it is time for another Muffin Monday! Today she picked for me a Franken I mixed up some time ago. I never came up with a name for it so it just became "The Nameless Franken". I usually have a pet peeve against nameless polishes but for some reason neither Mr. LTHP nor I could come up with a name for this creation. Suggestions?
 To see Muffin's pick in action just keep reading after the jump.

The Nameless Franken
This creation came about when I purchased a brand new bottle of Sinful Colors Nail Junkie to replace a bottle that was 3/4 empty... I just plain did not feel like having an almost empty bottle of nail polish laying around so I decided to add some stuff to what was left in the bottle of Nail Junkie. So in here we have some Nail Junkie, some Wet 'n' Wild Blue Moon and some Delia's Marine Breeze, which is really close to O.P.I Ski Teal we Drop. I had to do Three coats for full opacity but I quite like this. It basically ended up being a nice shimmery, creamy dark Teal base with a lot of interesting glittery sparkles suspended in the base. Really pretty....
So loves... What say you... Name suggestions?

Thanks for stopping by! 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment