Nails by Cristina feat. Jennifer

Hi loves!

  Today I will be showing you a manicure I did for the lovely Jennifer who is the mastermind behind Redhead Stepchild Designs. I love her knits and I wish it was colder here so I could wear my pretty stuff I've gotten from her more often. I did a watermarble for Jennifer. This was the very first time I did a watermarble on anone else and I could not be more thrilled with the final results. It was a joy to work on Jen's nails because she has really pretty long nails.
  I'm not used to seeing my pretty swirls on my nails since they are so tiny but it was amazing to see her coloful nails. We chose the colors based on the dress Jennifer was wearing when she came over that day.
 For this marble I started with a base of one coat of Milani White on the Spot. For the marbling I used all Bettina colors (Big Shocker there, huh?!) Indigo, Green, Starfish, Sunrise and #187. We both could not help but "ooh and ahh" at each nail as it came out of the water. This was so much fun to work on and Jen was a sport about how long it took me for being my first time :D. Aren't these seriously just awesome though? I topped her off with Some SV followed by some Northern LIghts of course.
Be sure to check out Jennifer's shop!  I seriously had a blast working on these and I so want to do more marbles!!! I hope you guys like these as much as Jen and I did!

Thanks for stopping by!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment