Catrice Birdie Reloaded! and Blue Cara Ciao Gradient Love!

It's Monday!!! 

  And Muffin misses you guys very much! I promise she will be back soon. Mommy LTHP just has to get her shiz straight lool! Today I have a cool gradient I did using my very first Catrice polishes. Very recently I did a swap with an amazing woman from The Netherlands and she sent me small mountain of Dutch polishes :D! I returned the favor with some awesome glittery goodness and some Bettina. 
  Within that mountain of polish were Catrice's Birdie Reloaded and Blue Cara Ciao. I could not decided which one I wanted to wear more so I went with both in gradient form. 
 I started with Birdie Reloaded! as my base color on all Ten nails. For this gradient I used the same method I posted a tutorial for the other day. I love how doing a gradient with primaries makes it look like you used Three colors. After I was done I was wishing I had done the Blue on the tips instead. See? Having the Blue towards the cuticle gave me a slight case of the Smurf hands. I did manage to clean it up nicely but still.... I think the gradient looks kinda cool flipped with the "lighter" color towards the free edge of the nails.
  I actually got lots of complements on these.... And I still thing my gradient work needs WORK lol. I topped this all off with Cult Nails Wicked Fast. Never in a million years did I think I'd love a top coat more than Seche Vite but Wicked Fast just took that title! Seriously guys!! If you have not yet or have been skeptical about trying it... STOP WAITING and try it! You will not regret Wicked Fast!

Here is a swatch of Birdie Reloaded!. These are my very first experience with Catrice polishes and I can honestly say I am super happy girl.
 Birdie Reloaded! is considered to be a  dupe of Chanel Mimosa. This is a beautiful shade of Sunny Yellow with amazing Yellow/ Golden shimmer. The formula on this color was a very pleasant surprise. When Mimosa came out a lot of people were let down by the poor quality of the formula so I was worried that a similar color would suffer the same issues. My worries were for nothing. This color has a very creamy, even and smooth formula an is perfect in Two easy coats. This particular color has a wide brush and I got it to cover my entire nail in one stroke. LOOOVE!
A HUGE thanks to Sharon D. for sending all these beauties my way!!! These colors are s bright and happy all I wanna do is nail art! Sharon definitelly prepped me for the Summer!

Thoughts?


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment