N-n-n-n-n-Nick- Nick-Nick- Nickelodeon- Nails!

I'm a kid of the 90's....

**Quick Edit**: Holy smokes guys! This is my 800th post!! Let's celebrate with some SLIME!!! 

  And in the 90's Nickelodeon was KING! I miss 90's Nick SO much. Remember Doug, Clarissa Explains it All, Hey Arnold and Rocko's Modern Life!? Man.... Those were the days.... Thank goodness for Netflix and their thorough availability of so many of these shows! So back when Nick was King they were all about the Slime and their colors were always this radioactive, Snot Green and... Well... Radioactive, Cheetos Orange. 
  Since I was such a huge Nick fan-girl it only seemed fitting I pay tribute to one of my favorite childhood memories with some slime-y nails using two of China Glaze's Summer Neons for 2012. 
  These colors are PERFECT for a Nick inspired mani! I used Orange you Hot? and I'm with the Lifeguard. I did the bases in alternating colors and the drip in similar fashion. My drips are not the best but I think they work for the look I was going for. I had so much fun working on these and thinking back to the countless hours I spent wishing I was on Family Double Dare and Guts... I topped it all off with some INM Nortern Lights.
I hope these bring back some fond and fun memories for some of you! My husband pretty much cracked up and busted out laughing when he saw these and immediately yelled out "N-n-n-n-nick" LOOOl!

  Ahhh the memories.
(Image Source)
 I can name EVERY character in this photo lol. Can you? 

I hope this mani does Nick proud lol!! Any 90's Nick fans in the house?


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment