Muffin Monday!! Sation Of Corset I'll Call You and Guillotine Grape

Gah it's so late!! 

  Sorry!! Muffin.. Muffin refused to pick me a polish this week lol. So I ended up going with two of the shades she rejected haha. I'm going to keep it short and sweet. It's pretty late and I'm pretty tired. That said, I LOVE this look! 
 My base shades are Sation's Of Corset I'll Call You and Guillotine Grape. For my gradients I used the same Two shades. Doing gradients with Of Corset I'll Call You was fantastic because it is a soft, squishy Pink. I've found that using jelly-like polishes on gradients makes them such a breeze! I topped my gradients with INM Northern Lights.  The stamps were done using China Glaze Passion. The stamp on on my ring finger is from Bundle Monster plate BM202 and the lace-y patterns are from BM323. I finished the whole look off with one final coat of SV.

 And here is a fun collage of Muffin's indecision haha!

Have a good night my darlings!! I will be back sometime tomorrow!!

(**Sation products provided for my consideration**)


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment