Color Club Alter Ego Collection

Here is the other Color Club Collection I picked up for $6.99 this weekend. Enjoy!

Get A Clue
3 thin coats. A dusty light pink.

 This is the perfect in between shade of my two favorite pinks!
China Glaze Something Sweet & Second-hand Silk

Revealed
3 thin coats. Light peachy shade with faint pink shimmer.
I've seen other swatches like Rebecca's that have a lot more visible shimmer than mine...
Maybe I have a dud bottle?


Incognito
3 thin coats. This is a great sheer-ish nude for "mannequin hands."


Secret Rendezvous
A very pale purple creme. This is 3 thin coats. At first I thought my bottle must have been switched out and changed with something else.... This does not look like Rebecca's swatch. Her's is clearly a lot more purple than mine! I've decided I must just have a dud bottle that's a bad mix.


Sheer Disguise
3 thin coats. Beautiful light blue/gray cream.


It's a perfect dupe for Zoya Kristen!

Give Me A Hint
3 thin coats. This has sooo many dupes.
 

Dupe for Sally Hansen Commander in Chic, China Glaze Below Deck, OPI You Don't Know Jacques....

If you can pinpoint what my Secret Rendezvous might be if it's just a swapped bottle.... please let me know!
Otherwise we will just rename is "Super Secret Rendezvous" ;)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment