Color Club Back to Boho Collection

I don't own many Color Club polishes. They are typically not available in stores around me. Both things changed this weekend. I found an outlet/overstock store similar to TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshall's that had several of these color club sets! So I picked up this and one other. That purchase tripled the amount of Color Club polishes in my stash!
Each set was only $6.99! For 7 polishes (one of which is a basecoat or topcoat)!

First is Nomadic in Nude. This is 3 coats. Just a very clean, stark, khaki.


This is Earthy Angel. 3 thin coats. It's not a terrible color.... It could be reminiscent of baby poop though... The second picture is most color accurate. I don't think it looks that bad against my skin tone. It's flattering.


New Bohemian. 3 thin coats. That same typical light turquoise that has a dupe in every brand.


Left to right, all pretty much exact dupes:
Lime Crime Once in A Blue Mousse
China Glaze For Audrey
Color Club New Bohemian
Wet N Wild I Need A Refresh-mint.

Shabby Drab, 3 thin coats. A dusty periwinkle.


Dupe for Zoya Caitlin. A bit more blue than Cult Nails My Kind of Cool-Aid.

Rad Nomad, 3 thin coats. I really like this dusty dark purple. :)

Red-ical Gypsy, 3 thin coats. A deep red jelly. Sorry, but I dinged my middle nail and didn't bother to photoshop it out! Whoops!


So this was exciting! Next up is the Alter Ego collection that I bought.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment