Etsy Mania! Rockstar Nails Punk Rock Barbie and an Update

Good Afternoon and happy Monday,

  I wanted to take a second to apologize for my unexplained leave of absence, to those of you who may have noticed, I've not posted since Wednesday of last week. This is unusual for me as I like to/pride myself in having a post up everyday.
 Ok, so I think I mentioned this but, not this past Saturday, the one before that I was in the hospital. Well yesterday... I got to spend the day there again. So in the span of 8 days I was in the hospital Twice. I was just starting to feel better from my last fiasco and just like that I was back in the hospital. I really don't want to get into details as to what causes these visits. All I will say is that I would not wish this upon ANYONE, no even my worst enemies. I felt like you guys should know why I disappear randomly. I know you guys will understand and as usual be totally awesome about everything, because after all, my health really does come first. And the sooner I am healthy, the sooner I can get back into my rhythm, not just in blogging, but life in general.
  So now that you guys are all caught up, how about a quick swatch of one of my new favorite layering combinations?
  So this is Rockstar Nails Punk Rock Barbie over Color Club's Into the Limelight. PRB is a great mix of Black and White hexes, bars and squares accented by larger Pink squares suspended in a clear base. LOOOOOVEE this so hard! One of the best things about this polish is how easy it was to work with. I did Two "coats" there was some dabbing used to place some of the pieces. The base color is probably one of my new favorites shades ever. I will go on about the Color Club shade when I review the Color Club Fall 2012 Collection.
 I will also go onto say that this was actually the mani that I was rocking the last Saturday I spent in the hospital and one of the nurses LOVED it. She actually thought they were decals :D. I just LOVE how all the colors pop against my vivid Periwinkle Blue base. They really did look almost fake.

 I'm off to get some more rest now. I want you guys to know that I truly do miss blogging when I am not around. I almost get separation anxiety from my blog (creepy, right?). Point being that every time I have to take an unplanned, unannounced break, I feel terrible! But, I know, I know, health comes first.

Miss you guys so much!!!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment