31 Day Challenge 2012! Day 11: Polka Dot Nails

Yo!

  So today is day 11 of the 31 Day Challenge. The task today is polka dotted nails. I'm super tired today. My new meds are doing a number on me in terms of energy... As in, I don't have any, EVER. I get tired really fast over nothing. Me no likey! 
 For my polka dot nails I started with a base of Chick Nail polish in Biker Chick. The dots were done using Cult Nails Nevermore, Pomegranate Lacquers in Blue Screen of Death and Julie G Oh Em Gee!. I initially didn't have a plan for my "dot placement" so most of my nails ended up with different patterns. These are cute, but they were cuter in my head lolol!! 


  Now don't forget to stop by my challenge partners Rie and Sam's to see their Polka Dot looks for day Eleven!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment