31 Day Challenge 2012! Day Ten: Gradient Nails

Happy Caturday! 

  Today Rie, Sammy and myself are taking on the Tenth prompt in the 31 Day Challenge. The task is gradient nails. I went for an all Zoya look. ANDDDDD I finally got to try out my Gilty 18k Gold flake top coat... Instant love!
 For this look I started with a base of Zoya Cho. For the gradient I used Zoya Cho, Bevin and Natty. I topped off my gradient with some Cult Nails Wicked Fast then followed by the Gilty 18k Gold flake. I.LOVE.This!!! It looks so pretty with the Gold flake on top. I am SO glad I got this set from Zoya. BTW!! Zoya has brought back the Gilty Set for a limited time, so if you missed out the first time around, this is your chance to get in on it!! 


  Now don't forget to stop by my challenge partners Rie and Sam's to see their Gradient looks for day Ten!



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment