KaBLam!

It seems like it's been forever since I did any cartoon nail art. Sorry, but I haven't really had the time to sit down and do any detailed designs. I started back pretty simple with this KaBLam design. 

Do you remember KaBLam? It ran on Nickelodeon from 1996-2000. "It features a collection of short films in several different styles of animation, bridged by the characters Henry and June, who introduce the shorts and have adventures of their own in between."

I started with a base of China Glaze Spontaneous
 I added the red splat using a small striping brush and Sally Hansen Insta Dri Rapid Red
 White acrylic paint & same striping brush.
 Acrylic paint...
 More acrylic paint... I painted the white before the yellow so it would POP.
 Different acrylic paint...
 more paint...
 White acrylic paint for teeth and eyeballs.
 Black acrylic paint and a fine striping brush for detailing.

 One thick coat of Seche Vite topcoat.

 What do you think? Do you remember Henry and June?
 


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment