Fun with @SugarpillMakeup and The Story of LTHP's Origin!

Good morning!! 

  I am so excited about this post because SUGARPILL!!! I've never been one for lemmings when it comes to nail polish. Which is ironic, considering the origin of my blog lol. I.LOVE.POLISH. That is a plain and simple fact. Lately though... I've been loving on some makeup as well. More like obsessing over it. I find myself watching countless hours of tutorials from my favorite gurus and lusting after the beautiful makeup they use. 
  Sugarpill shadows have been my most hardcore lemming EVER. I've lusted after Sugarpill shadows longer and harder than I ever have any polish o.O (True story). I practically want everything they produce. Have you seen their matte palettes (what a silly question lololol)? Sooooooon, sooon they shall be mineee!!! But anywho, for Christmas, my husband got me the Zillionaire Chromalust Pigment Trio. Quite frankly I wanted it just for the epicness that is Goldilux. I am SOOO happy that I got the trio because Hysteric has me in hysterics over how beautiful it is and Junebug is all kinds of sexy. I am aware they sell the pigments separately as well but I figured they would be like potato chips... Can't get just one. I was right. The husband did fantastic this Christmas!! 

 Last night I shot a quick vid on the origins of my blog. This is one of the questions I get asked most often so I thought it would be fun to share my story with my awesome readers. I'm really excited to finally be doing these videos and answering questions and such. I also have some tutorials planned!! Soon, soonn!!

To see close-up pics of my makeup look just keep on reading after the jump.

 It is safe to say that Sugarpill is pretty much the best thing evarrr... I love every little thing about the brand. I had been itching to do a look with my loose shadows so this is what I came up with :D! 
 I primed my lid with the Urban Decay primer. I applied Goldilux to the inner corner of my eyes with a damp brush. I am still in awe of how intense and incredibly metallic Goldilux is, wetting it only made this effect even more amazing. I seriously.. I can't... It's just TOO good! I then blended Hysteric in my crease and up toward the browbone.
 Can we talk for a second about how beautiful Hysteric is? At first glance Hysteric looks like a pretty shimmering Purple but it actually has the most amazing Green flashes that give it that extra somethin-somethin. I had no idea I would fall head-over-heels in love with it. I love that it remains distinctly Purple, even when Blended out. I cannot stand when Purple shadows go Pink, or Grey. I then went back and layered a bit of my Naked Cosmetic SE06 in my crease and blended it toward my inner corner. On my browbone I used a little bit of NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk set with BFTE Cosmetics mineral shadow in Whisper. 
 On my lower lashline is Goldilux (inner corner) and Stella (A little sample came with the order)on the outer corner. I did the cateye using Milani Eyetech Extreme Felt tip liner. On my lashes I used Maybelline The Colossal Falsies and some Ardell Accent lashes, #305. Speaking of lashes... Sugarpill also has some AMAZING lashes!

 On my lips I wore Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten. This is such a beautiful shade of Raspberry tint.

Here is a full face shot. I SO need to do something about these roots in my hair lool!
 That is all for today :D! I hope you guys enjoyed the video and such. I really am very excited about being a better you tubber and taking you guys up on tutorial requests!! 

 Do you have any Sugarpill products, which are your faves? Any lemmings? 

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment