Picture Polish Kryptonite and Monroe

Hello and happy Tuesday!! 
  
  Today I have Two stunning polishes by Aussie brand Picture Polish. I will be keeping this post a little short as it is an AWESOME day out today and I really want to take advantage of this Sunlight!! 

Picture Polish Kryptonite by Cathy of More Nail Polish. 
 Every so often Picture Polish teams up with bloggers and some of their e-tailers to create custom colors. This particular beauty was created by Cathy of Aussie nail polish blog More Nail Polish. There is a cute story as to how I came to have this pretty. If you watched my "Origins Video", you may know that Cathy's was the first nail blogs I ever read. Well, turns out Cathy had seen my video and she contacted me to let me know how flattered and touched she was to find out that she was one of my muses (I was just plain amazed that she even knew about my blog, or who I was). Once we were done fangirling over each other Cathy said that she wanted to send me a bottle of Kryptonite and of course I said YES! She surprised me with an AWESOME Aussie care package and I will be showing you the rest of the beauties later on (Hello, Lynn CtD, Layla Flash Back, Ulta3!!).
 So, back to Kryptonite. It is the most beautiful shade of deep Emerald Jelly packed full of Holographic glassflecks. The formula on this pretty is amazing and does well in Three thin coats.

Picture Polish Monroe
Monroe is a delicious shade of Raspberry jelly packed full of Holographic glassflecks and "dust". This is a similar finish to Kryptonite. However, the sparkle in Monroe is much finer. I love this sparkly twist on a classic shade. The formula on this pretty is really easy to work with, and does well in Three thin coats.

 That is all for me today. I'm tempted to put on my bikini and lay out in my back yard!! It is seriously stunning outside today! AND I need to work on building a base tan as I am haunting this house with my paleness....  But! Back to polish!! Aren't these so pretty!! I can't ever get tired of jelly based holos. They are just plain yummy!!

 Do you have any Pictures Polishes? Which are your faves?

(**PP products provided for my consideration**)


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment